Sunday 25 May 2008

Blog Motiviation

I've made several attempts at blogging, with varying degrees of success (in terms of readership, content, schedule, etc). Previously however, I haven't really had a focus for my blogs.

Right now, I would like to write what I would hope would be interesting, informative, entertaining posts on topics that appeal to me. Hmm. Sounds like the description of any blog in the world. D'oh.

Ok, let me try again. In the last couple of years I've become a keen reader of technical blogs on the internet, and I think I'm a better programmer because of them. So now I'd quite like to have a go myself.

So topics (as the title of the blog suggests) will probably have a focus on programming, but I may slip in anecdotes which I find amusing from time to time as well.

I have no idea what the schedule might be. I'd quite like to commit to posting regularly. I've been noting down topics over the last few days and hopefully I'll be able to come up with new content regularly too (since the downfalls of my previous blogs seem to have been lack of inspiration).

Enough rambling. On with the blog.

No comments: